Sunday, March 10, 2013

Witbier

Inspired by my recent vacation to Florida, and the slowly warming weather, I decided to focus on a beer the goes great with the excitement of summer: Blue Moon Belgian White.

Blue Moon is a citrus beer that is very recognizable and popular. Because of it's citrus blend of flavors, this beer is great for the summer time. It is very refreshing, and doesn't make you feel too full after drinking a few. Blue Moon is my go-to beer of the summer.





After doing some research, I was surprised to find that Blue Moon Beligian White is brewed by the Coors Brewing Company.  Blue Moon has an ABV of 5.4%, and best served with an orange slice.

Due to the heavy citrus flavor of Blue Moon, it does not pair with too many different foods. I find it pairs best with boneless, skinless, lightly glazed chicken, or a light dessert.




Imaging from here

No comments:

Post a Comment